Friday, June 17, 2011

My defiants party pack

 My defiants party pack.
Wow these little trucks are so cool. And believe me once they get going they act like big trucks! My kids had so much fun playing with them at the party. And you know what who says girls don't play with trucks I think my 4 year old daughter had the most fun ( she loves crashing into things). These are not like any toy car in the market they are super fast have headlights and keep going and going. The tracks are pretty awesome themselves a high flying race track not to mention the dinosaur terrain great job on making these trucks. I do believe some of my next presents will be me giving these toys. Thank you mom select for letting me and my family have the opportunity to try these trucks and what a way to have a party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment